Media & Press
The charity are happy to provide images, quotes, icons and graphics for use in articles and editorial. Prior consent must be obtained however from The Mariposa Trust before any use in the public domain.
In addition, quotes used on the websites and within resources and materials remain the property of the charity or the author, and full acknowledgment must be given when used.
Permission must be sought by email: [email protected] or in writing to: Saying Goodbye, The Mariposa Trust, C/O CCEM, PO Box 6885, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 1WG, United Kingdom.
Press releases will be issued to the national press on a regular basis, with local and regional press releases being distributed in the lead up to each service.
All requests for interviews or supplementary information must be made to the Press Officer at [email protected]
Current Press Releases
- Zoe Clark-Coates appointed to co-chair National Pregnancy Loss Review
- Mariposa Awards 2018 Announced – 13th March 2018
- ‘Saying Goodbye’ Book Press Release DCC – 13th February 2018.
- Support Post Loss – 13th October 2017
- Each Baby Counts – Release – 21st June 2017
- PTSD Research Study – 15th January 2020
- Supporting the bereaved while in lockdown – 13th April 2020
Saying Goodbye in the Media
Links to some of the recent media articles on Saying Goodbye:
Links to Zoe Clark-Coates Media
More information on Zoe and the Media can be found at www.zoeadelle.co.uk