Race for Love
Race for Love is a new fundraising project for 2020, and is for anyone who would like to run or walk for the charity.
Whether you are an experienced runner, a novice, or lost a bet with a friend are now being roped into a 10K, you are very welcome as part of #TEAMSG. There are hundreds of races around the country that you can take part in, and choose to raise money for the Mariposa Trust, or you can apply for one of the places we have at 5 races across the UK during 2020.
The races we have places at include:
- The Great Manchester Half Marathon on the 6th September (New Date)
- The Great Bristol Half Marathon on the 27th September
- The Great Scottish Run (Glasgow) Half Marathon on the 4th October
- The Royal Parks Half Marathon on the 11th October
- The Great South Run (Portsmouth) 10-mile on the 18th October
These places have been sponsored by one of our amazing charity partners, and provide an opportunity for people to run, fundraise and be part of Race for Love.
To take part, please fill in the form below or email [email protected]. Dave and Andy are the ‘Race for Love’ coordinators and they will liaise with you every step of the way. They are both experienced runners, having completed a host of 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon and Ultra Marathons between them, and will be happy to guide you to training schedules, helpful running tips and so much more.