Race for Love
Race for Love will be continuing in 2022, and anyone can apply to run or walk for the charity.
Whether you are an experienced runner, a novice, or lost a bet with a friend and are now being roped into a 10K, you are very welcome as part of #TEAMSG. There are hundreds of races around the country that you can take part in, and choose to raise money for the Mariposa Trust, or you can apply for one of the places we have at 7 races across the UK during 2022.
The races we have places at include:
- The Great Birmingham Half Marathon – 1st May 2022
- The Leeds Half Marathon – 8th May 2022
- The Great Manchester Half Marathon – 22nd May 2022
- The Edinburgh Half Marathon – 29th May 2022
- The Great Bristol Half Marathon – 25th September 2022
- The Royal Parks Half Marathon – 9th October 2022
- The Great South Run (Portsmouth) 10-mile – 16th October 2022
These places have been sponsored by one of our amazing charity partners, and provide an opportunity for people to run, fundraise and be part of Race for Love.
To take part, please fill in the form below or email [email protected]. Dave is the ‘Race for Love’ coordinator and he is assisted by Laura, and they will liaise with you every step of the way. Dave is an experienced runner, having completed a host of 10K and Half Marathon’s, and will be happy to guide you to training schedules, helpful running tips and so much more.