By taking part in this event, you are required to sign up to, and comply with, the event organiser’s event rules and/or terms and conditions. Please read these carefully, as they will set out the event organiser’s obligations and liabilities to you and vice versa. Please note that Saying Goodbye is not responsible for the organisation or management of the event, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you when taking part in or in connection with the event.
This event may be photographed or filmed for our use in print, press and online marketing. By attending this event you are giving consent for images of you and your supporters to appear in these. If you have any concerns or do NOT wish to be part of these materials, please talk with a member of staff before taking part.
You participate in this event at your own risk. Saying Goodbye will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from your participation in the event. If you are granted a Saying Goodbye charity place, you agree that you will undertake suitable training and consult your GP if you have any concerns regarding health or injury.
When you submit your form, Saying Goodbye collects your personal data. Saying Goodbye is the data controller for this information.
You understand that Saying Goodbye may use, process and share your personal data for the following reasons:
- to send you information about the event and your fundraising;
- with third parties as is necessary to provide you with the information and materials you need for the event, i.e. our fulfilment house;
- if you are participating as part of a group, we may pass your details on to other members of that group;
- if you actively opt in to being contacted, by Saying Goodbye about our work, services and activities;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations or as required by law;
- photos and video footage captured by Saying Goodbye and/or shared by you may be used on our website, through our social media channels.
You can ask for a copy of your personal data held by Saying Goodbye by contacting Andrew Clark-Coates, Director and Trustee on [email protected]. As soon as Saying Goodbye is satisfied as to your identity, Saying Goodbye shall send you a copy of all the data we hold about you.
You understand that it is possible some of your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. Where this is necessary, Saying Goodbye takes steps to ensure your personal data is protected in such countries.